We've discussed some of the big benefits you can expect from ATS/background check integrations:
- Streamlined hiring workflows
- Reduction in data entry errors and redundancies
- True transparency
- Better candidate experience
But here are three more worthy benefits to consider:
1. ATS/Background Check Integration = Frictionless Scaling
OK, we know "frictionless scaling" might sound like marketing mumbo-jumbo (or the title of a summer blockbuster), but, in essence, it's simply code for "grow fast without breaking a sweat."
If you have systems that play nice together—like a quality ATS and solid background check software—it's so much easier to hire quickly and efficiently. This can be especially important for startups, companies undergoing mergers/acquisitions, or any organization that finds itself hiring fast for whatever reason (like a post-COVID rush to regain traction).
2. ATS/Background Check Integration = Easier Workdays.
Hey, there's NO shame in wanting an easier work life. Hiring managers are already juggling a dozen balls. If there's any way to combine a couple of those balls, you should.
And that's exactly what a solid ATS/background check integration will do for you:
- One login – no more needing to sign into multiple places
- One dashboard – no more toggling between different interfaces
- One system to learn—and you already know it: your ATS!
3. ATS/Background Check Integration = The Foundational Element for a Customized Hiring Solution
Does your organization simply go through the motions when it comes to hiring? Or does your organization treat the hiring process with the respect it deserves? (Since you're reading this article, we imagine the latter.) The most successful organizations put as much thought into their hiring process as they do all the other important elements that make up the business, like marketing and R&D.
If your organization is aiming to build a truly easy and personalized hiring experience for candidates, then you need to start thinking about what the overall hiring solution looks like. The strongest foundation involves a solid applicant tracking system that integrates with all the necessary components, like background checks. Continue adding what you need until you've created the right hiring "tech stack" for your company.
Why Integrate Your ATS with Good Egg Background Checks
As we mentioned above, it's not enough to integrate your applicant tracking system with any ol' employee screening vendor. To get the full benefits, choose a quality background check partner, like Good Egg.
Good Egg's approach to ATS/background check integrations:
- Deep dive into your recruitment and onboarding process so nothing is overlooked
- Streamlined integration plan – minimal to no downtime
- Superior customer service – dedicated account manager who communicates with you every step of the way
- No client coding or IT resources required
Background Check and ATS Integration Case Study
Here's a comment from the Vice President of Talent Acquisition for a National Law Firm: "I was impressed with Good Egg's approach to integrating its system with iCIMs. It was extremely thoughtful and thorough. They took a deep dive into our recruitment and onboarding process. They learned how we were currently using iCIMS and what we wanted to gain from the integration."