Not all vendors are created equal, and the difference between a good vendor and a bad one can be big fines, potential litigation, and brand damage (just to name a few items).
But how can you know for sure whether your vendor is any good?
That's where this free guide comes in: How to Choose the Right Background Check Vendor.
This guide covers:
- Customer service red flags
- Technology (and the issue with paper-based checks)
- Adverse action (and how a good vendor manages it)
- Why certification matters
- Plus more info to help you evaluate background screening vendors