When it comes to candidate experience, the statistics are quite stunning:
- 60% of candidates have had a poor candidate experience [Source: Career Arc]
- 72% of those candidates shared that experience online or with someone directly [Source: Career Arc]
- 59% would tell others not to apply to the company [Source: Software Advice]
- 42% would go so far as not to buy the company's products or services [Source: Software Advice]
Bottom line: HR managers must create better candidate experiences . . . or suffer the consequences. Don't know where to begin? We’ve got your back with this helpful resource!
In it, you'll learn . . .
- How to improve the candidate experience – this section includes detailed suggestions so you can implement them right away
- How to approach the remote candidate experience – if 2020 and 2021 taught us anything, it's that virtual workforces are here to stay
- How to measure the candidate experience – there's no sense in making any changes unless you plan on evaluating their effectiveness
- How Good Egg creates excellent candidate experiences – yes, we're PASSIONATE about this topic!